Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hiatus

Herro. I haven't blogged for a whole week.

On my mind:
-$$$ (no jk.)
-UC acceptances Saturday, March 15
-Pay for Disneyland = $365
-Buy prom ticket = $95 <=== WTF hella expensive
-Finish what needs to be done for my party
-I have to get more sleep
-I wanna see my siblings more
-I wanna take pictures hella bad
-Fuck homewreckers. Stupid bitches.
-If people care enough to bother what you do, care about your problems, your flaws and your mistakes, fuck it. You're already better than they are, so you shouldn't even give a fuck about them.
-Look for dresses (prom x 2, 18th birthday, april's cotillion, chelsea's cotillion)
-Term paper for AP Econ
-Essay for Psychology
-What the hell am I going to do with my life after I find out what colleges I got accepted into.
-I miss Julio
-Centerstage, I'm waiting. (Yes, there is more to it than just the words itself.)

Dear God,

I hope you hear my prayers. Please just hear me out.

Love,
Gayle




..But brb, while I try to figure out the meaning of life.

No comments: