Monday, September 22, 2008
I decided to change my major..to MIA.
HAHA DAMN! Where have I been?! Summer breezed by so quickly and my college life officially started a little over a month ago. College is crazy. Everyone is off doing their own thing and minds their own business. I find myself doing the same a lot more often than I would as opposed to high school. I should be doing my essay right now for english, but I'm hella procrastinating and Jimmy's been wanting me to update my blog for hella long now. I never updated with info on Hawaii, but I can tell you, I did not want to come back home. After I got back, it was one week until school started, and everything is just coming by so fast. Midterms are already approaching and I can feel the stress just coming my way. It's cool though, because I knew it was inevitable. But damn, I didn't think the staying up all night and drinking coffee and/or energy drinks phase would come so soon, haha. Reality finally set in when a lot of my elementary school friends left for college, and for some reason, I took it hella hard. All the while, trying to manage school, homework, work, trying to find another job, and life in general. It's tough man. I grew up with these people. But I know we will still keep in touch no matter what. Hmm, what else is new? So much has happened since I last blogged that I don't know where to begin. I guess I'll save it for the next blog (if I ever come back lol) since I should really be doing my essay. Lag lag lag..I'm such a procrastinator. And I get so sidetracked with other stuff AND distracted at the same time because I have to do homework in my parent's room. Which btw, reminds me, my laptop broke a while ago. =((((( I was hella sad. ANDDD speaking of laptops! I came home today from school at 11 something because my 12 o clock class was cancelled, and my dad comes home and tells me he bought me a new laptop! =) Sooo, my endless nights of doing homework, getting sidetracked, and OF COURSE..blogging! shall continue in the weeks, months, and years to come. Excuse any grammatical errors. I don't feel like checking back on the verbiage i have just written. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, when do you plan on declaring your major? :)
Miss you. Visit me at Gamestop Serramonte!
Onoz!
You thought you were safe.
Now i have exposed myself as well.
lulz.
Post a Comment