Sunday, January 20, 2008

#1.

Number 1. I haven't officially "blogged" since my Xanga days, which I now look at as pathetic and pitiful, but today that changed. As the title states, this place will probably be where I bitch about dumb shit that I know no one would care to listen to. I don't know exactly why I made this, nor do I know whether this will last (due to my demanding schedule), but it never hurts to try right? Speaking of trying, I hate when I try to do shit for people out of the goodness of my fucking heart and sacrifice things for them just to satisfy their needs, YET, they do nothing in return for me. I mean, it's not suppose to be "expected", but it's still suppose to come up right? Like, how one will insist on doing something, but the other person refuses until it just becomes a silly/funny argument about telling the other what not to do. But anyway, it upsets me that I go out of my way to make people happy, AND to avoid getting into dumb arguments with them about stuff that's a waste of breath, let alone a waste of time. Blunt and to the point, I cried earlier. (What the hell. Who am I talking to.) For unecessary reasons too. Partly because I'm stressed as fuck. I have a demanding ass schedule that never gives me time for myself. This includes homework, school, extra-curricular activities, and work...while at the same time, trying to balance all of that with family, friends, and my boyfriend. I couldn't even look forward to this weekend because my teachers bombed me with shitloads of homework that seem nearly impossible to finish over the weekend, regardless of the holiday we get off and dumb late starts we get the following 2 days. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't complain, because someone from an opposing viewpoint would come at me with the "well, that's your fault you took all those AP classes in your senior year." WELL DUH. I'm not gonna work my ass off for 3 years in high school and then slack off my last. As tempting as that offer sounds, I'd rather get all this over with now than have to deal with it later on in college. Word to early college credits/AP Exams. 8)

On the other hand, today was ok I guess. I slept hella late last night because I had to stay up and "entertain" my cousins. I had to wake up early for work too. I didn't wanna be rude and just crash right then and there. I went to Westmoor's home game against Jeff. It was a hella good game, but we lost by 1 point. Which is bull, because they should have stopped the clock when we made that 2 at the last few seconds. There was a fight too, which was also dumb, and totally irrelavent. But back to what I was saying. Work sucked. I was hella tired. And I love kids, don't get me wrong, but I swear, parents don't know how to teach their kids proper etiquette for respecting other people. These bratty little girls were throwing hella attitude at me just because I was explaining the rules to them.. "We've been here already, we know!" And their parents are just standing behind them, staring at me. DUDE. Teach your kid some fucking manners you air headed fucks. After I got off work, I went with my parents to Tanforan. They wanted to look around, so I decided to hit up Barnes and Noble. I started to read my book for English (A Clockwork Orange, by Anthony Burgess) and ended up finishing the assigned reading for the weekend. It was pretty chill. I didn't realize I could just sit there and relax and read. It was good while it lasted. Then I went to Serramonte and then home. I'd talk more, but my eyes are burning from the screen. It's pretty bright when I'm in my room, completely dark, with just the laptop on as I've been staring for hours.

And I bet about 2 people will read this. Good night.

1 comment:

Frances Rose said...

You are one emo girl, no lie. Maybe we can talk one day if you'd like, since I'm pretty much the opposite of you: bored out of my mind from doing nothing all day.