Or maybe this should be another one of those stupid things you have to let go of..or ignore. But when do you know when to stop? Nothing hurts more than finding out you're never a priority on someone's list. Even the smallest things. I only trip 'cause you make it obvious something is being hidden. The fact that you left all that shit there too, where it was easily accessible by anyone. But of all people, me. You claim that was all part of the past, so why is it all still saved there? You don't need it there anymore. So get rid of it. Delete all of that shit. I don't wanna fucking see it. And yet, you still take advantage of everything you can, 'cause you know I'm there in a quick second. What if I wasn't here? What if suddenly, you had none of this. If I was gone. Then what would you do.
Yesterday, I watched a movie on ABC Family called If Only. (Warning: Spoiler.) It's about this couple who try to live their busy lives and still find time for one another. The guy is hella self-centered, and constantly neglects his girlfriend. One day, he doesn't follow her into the cab after they get into a big fight, and as he watches the cab drive off, she gets into an accident and is killed. He then gets a chance to re-live that same day, to try and change how the events of the day occur. In the end, he sacrifices his own life to show how much he really loves her. The movie tagline is: "He loved her like there was no tomorrow." Cute huh. (End spoiler.) So one of the lines from the movie was, "I know you have the best intentions, but I feel like I'm a really high second priority to you. That hurts. And the worst part is I'm starting to get used to it." Took the words right out of my mouth.
So before you take advantage of the fact that I'm here, think about this: Imagine your life without me. Would you be okay with that? Would it bother you that I would never be there to cater to your every whim? I constantly support everything that you do. I try my best to make sure everything is okay and try to put your life before my own just to satisfy your needs. I only ask that you do the same. For once, make me number 1.
On another note, I felt my blog was pretty plain and bland, so I wanted to add pictures of something. But I couldn't figure out what. So, I decided to post pictures of what I will be receiving, hopefully in the upcoming week. Enjoy.

I am officially broke. WAAAAAAAAHHH. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment