Friday, February 22, 2008

it's been a while

but then again..

see, it hurts so much knowing you do nothing to make me feel like i'm first. i wish i could tell you everything that's on my mind, but i'd rather avoid the argument at all costs..i don't understand you sometimes. how could you go and do those things. what do you benefit from that?

on another note..you know how every dude in the bay area is on ramiele malubay's jock? well..i think david archuleta is pretty cute. =) hahah



maybe i should "shop around"..



but then again..

"And I am telling you
I'm not going.
You're the best man I'll ever know.
There's no way I can ever, ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
Oh, I'm not livin' without you,
I'm not livin' without you.
I don't wanna be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you,
You're gonna love me."





fuck. i'm so miserable, i don't even rememer what i was gonna talk about anymore.

No comments: