"I know that you love and care for me
But sometimes questions ponder through my mind
Why do you do the certain things that you do?
Why must I shed these tears and cry?
I'm not quite sure if I've done something wrong
To feel all of this hurt inside
But when I have, don't hesitate to tell me
You know we have nothing to hide.
I feel that I've done nothing to you
To become angry or upset with me
That's why I find it so hard to understand
Why I sometimes cry myself to sleep
If we're in this relationship, together as one
Should we sacrifice certain things?
Maybe not each and every little aspect
But sacrifice just enough to make us think?
Sacrifice enough to make us realize
That the love we have is real
I think that I've done my part and more
For you to see exactly how I feel
If you really love and care for me
As much as you really say you do
Then show me. Don't just tell me
Prove you feel our love is true.
I hate crying uneccessary tears
But sometimes I can't hold them in
I feel like it's the only way to let you know
That is really hurts me within
Please don't think I'm saying this out of anger or frustration
I'm saying this to let you know
That we can get through this situation
You are one of my number 1 priority
And I intend to keep it that way
You know I would go out of my way for you
I only ask for you to do the same
Weird, how it's so easy to express all the hurt
Yet so hard to express our love
My tears, the come and go so easily
Yet I can't stress my love enough
I do believe that deep down inside
You don't mean to make me cry
But when I do, please comfort me
And wipe each tear from my eye
I love you, with all my heart
And I hope you know it's true
So whether it's tears of happiness or sadness
Tears of love are what my heart cries for you."
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment