Friday, April 18, 2008

Wife, Woman, Friend.



"All I ever wanted was to be with you
But when I need you, I had to compete with clubs, drugs, the streets, and PS2
Out all night chasing women with your weak ass crew.."

"I told you I need you, and your shoulders shrug
I tell you I'm leavin' and you call my bluff."


"..And deep inside I think you knew it was killing me
but silly me, I couldnt see the forest for the trees
I didnt know I was cut so deep until I began to bleed
I guess they left out all the snakes in the stories of birds and bees."






"It wasn't suppose to be like this, he hit me with the forehead kiss
Told me life was a journey and he was ready to explore that shit."


"And all that time I spent mad at him, hell, I shoulda been mad at me."

"Cause in the back of my mind, all I could fathom was how much I was gon' miss him
But just because I'm cryin' don't mean that I'm the victim
Just means I was scared to let him go cause some other chick might get him
And that was my fault, cause it was my decision
I should have never put my heart in my mind's position."

"But I, must admit, he's the one I wanted to commit
So either, i wasn't living up to my potential
or i was just the 'average chick.
''"


good shit.

No comments: