So today..I was hella not in the mood to go to school. I went anyway though cause we had a meeting for service commission. I barely stayed awake in English, AP Stats was scary cause our teacher gave us a big ass reality check, TA I hella fell asleep and when I woke up, the class was empty (-_-), AP Econ...was...idk I've practically given up on that class, Band was aright, we just chilled for a bit and I fell asleep in Psych watching a supposedly good ass movie. (Requiem for a Dream). So yeah, after that I went to Denny's with Lawrence and Julio to get an Oreo Blaster Shake hahahah, and then Lawrence dropped off me and Julio at my house so we could work on our Psych project. We got some stuff done, but it still needs a lot of work. Hahah stupid roof =) Then we ate dinner and chilled for a bit and watched TV on the couch while I waited for my mom to finish eating dinner cause she said she would drive Julio home. Brought him home around 9 and came back home and chilled some more. I think I have homework, but I'm sleepy so I most likely won't do it. I need to call David's Bridal and Men's Warehouse to make sure they have mine and Julio's prom stuff or else I'm gonna cry. =( I need a prom dress! And the AP Government test is on Monday wow. I need to study for that too.
I just looked at the TV and I saw the word "recession" in the dictionary. Our economy sucks right now. -_-
As for pictures from my cotillion, I have to wait until the photographer gives me all the pictures. Sorry to those who are waiting. And SMH at the people that flaked and said they would come through. Other than that, a few minor irritations here and there, but overall one of the best nights of my life.
Today was the last day to Declare You Intent to Register. I no longer apply to that. =
Anyway, I'm sleefy.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment