Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is how we chill..

..at home and out of the blazing sun. No foreal, I was hella down to go out and do something but it's too hot. So I decided to stay home and clean my room, but then I ended up just sitting and doing nothing. This weather makes me hella lazy. -_- I was gonna go outside to take some pictures, but like I said, too hotttttt.

I FINALLY finished all my AP testing. Those were the 4 most agonizing pain-in-the-ass AP tests I ever took in my life. Glad it's over though. I'm officially done with school. Just gotta maintain the little assignments here and there and I can keep my 4.0 GPA. Everything is pretty much set in stone though, unless there's major assignments..but I highly doubt it. I can't wait for college. Well, no. I take that back. In some sense, I can and I can't. I wanna go to UCLA or UC Berkeley as fast as I can. And the more I think about it, the more I feel I'm undecided on what I intend to major in.

So today, I didn't go to my first 3 classes since I was in the library for the AP Econ test. Then we just chilled 4th period while I played with this:

Yup, a yo-yo. Hahah Yomega X-Brain man. I told everyone I'm gonna bring this back. It's gonna be the new Rubik's cube, watch. So yeah, this was pretty much all I was focused on today. It stayed in my hand the whole time minus the few people who sparingly played with it before I quickly asked for it back. =) I learned a new trick today too. (thanks Peter!) This was my brother's old yo-yo back when I was in 4th grade, and he eventually got tired of it and gave it to me. I stumbled across it the other day when I was cleaning up some stuff in my room. There was also a "Silence the Violence" campaign today which was also pretty cool. Props to the people that have the motivation to go out and do something like that. It really impacts people.

Yesterday was also my very last band concert. It was a tribute to the seniors who are graduating. It was pretty sad. I was hella sad that night too because no one in my family could make it. They were all at the Giant's game celebrating my mom's birthday (which, btw is today. happy birthday mom!) And thanks to Julio and Lawrence for coming to my concert when no one else could. It meant a lot to me since my family wasn't able to make it.

Thanks to Josh and Mav for picking me up when no one else would! Haha, I swear, I thought I wasn't gonna find a ride to school, and I wasn't about to walk there in my heels.

Jessica, Rachel, Liz, me. Hahah, Rachel said she didn't feel like dressing up.

Gaby! =)

Wow I told Gino this would have been a hella nice picture if he smiled. -_-

Jeffrey Leeeeeeeeeeeee!

Part of John, me, Mav, and Josh.

Bff JCHAO stupid ugly ihateyouforever =)


And Jimmy, if you see this, I already told you my opinion on what you should do. It's a definite and absolute NO hahahahahahah. You even said yourself it's already too late in the school year, so FORGET IT!

K this is long. IT'S HELLA HOT OMFG....


..and I want a haircut.

1 comment:

jimmy said...

wow shut up gayle! its a secret. im finna steal your yo yo