Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We all need somebody to lean on.

Haven't been here in a while. So today. The fuckin usual. I totally bailed on first period today, but whatever..I had a pass from my teacher anyway. My AP Econ test is in 2 days. I don't think I'm gonna study for that. There's practically 2 weeks of school left since the week of graduation is basically senior check-out/graduation practice/etc.. Senior picnic is out of the question, unless the plan for Great America fails terribly. $30 for cheap ass food, caricature drawings, and face painting. WTF? I thought it was SENIOR picnic, not Tot-land-central. Other than that, nothing new.

Prom sucked. I think everyone had high expectations and eventually became disappointed. I was so irritated that night. Got home around 4am, and woke up the next day at like, 945 to go to church. My mom woke me up and said, "Get up, we're leaving in 30 minutes." -_- I didn't wanna miss my sister's confirmation though. We went out to eat after that with family for Mother's day and stuff too. I practically fell asleep on my chair after I finished eating. I was dead tired.

I hate this shit I gotta deal with regarding family. Who the hell thinks I would flake on them for a band concert? That's such bullshit. What have you got against me? They're just making me feel worse about myself which adversely affects my study habits and daily routines. Fuck it though, I can't do anything about it, so there's no use in trying to argue. But I learned never to stop fighting if you know for certain you're right OR have a reasonable justification for your actions.

Lately, I feel so desperate for someone to just listen to me. Pathetic. -_- I hate crying to sleep. Hella emo.

Fortune cookie from today:

wdywt:
Got this in the mail today:

"Dear Gayle,

The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) has reviewed information from your FAFSA and GPA Verification and determined that you will not be awarded a Cal Grant Entitlement award. Your Cal Grant award status is listed below:

CAL GRANT--NOT AWARDED: REPORTED INCOME OVER THE CEILING

SMH.






Rest in Peace Jhomelli Feliciano. April 1, 1989-May 10, 2008

You will always be remembered in my heart. I will never forget our middle school days at Fernando when we would hang out during lunch and walk together during PE. Your baby twins will be fine. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.