Thursday, May 01, 2008

True friends stab you in the front!

"I'm only saying this because I care and because I'm your friend, Gayle."

For that, I thank you. You truly are one of my good friends. =)

As for certain others, fuck you guys. That's funny how I made you a part of something hella important to me and you're gonna go and talk shit behind my back to other people. HAHAHAH WOW KARMA will come back twice as hard for you. And what's even more funny is that YOU were the one that told me that, when I was stupid enough to go to you and even ask for your advice to begin with. I will never look at you the same. And to think I considered you one of my closest friends makes me wonder..I seriously question your sincerity not just towards me, but to other people as well. Not only do you insult me by talking about me the way you are, but you insult my family as well because they put forth their time, money, and effort into trying to make everything perfect. That's what meant the most, and you have no idea how how offensive that is. It's not even about what you said, it's just the fact that you had the nerve to even speak of it the way you did. Had I known you would be a backstabber, I would have never even considered making you a part of it. Whatever though, as long as I had a good time. Like I said, karma will come back twice as hard and bite you in the ass.

On another note, today was the same daily grind. But I stayed awake the whole day! YES! Haha, I made coffee this morning that's why. But yeah, I'm kinda irritated right now because my prom is less than 2 weeks from now and I still haven't found a dress. And Julio needs to rent his tux before the 3rd or else we're gonna have to pay the extra $20 rush fee. -_- But I went online the other day on David's Bridal and I found a dress, but when I went to the store today with Julio, they didn't have it. And I tried on some ugly ass dresses while I was there. So I was like, wow fuck this I'm just gonna go somewhere else. So Lawrence, Judd, and Julio went to go play basketball after they dropped me off at home, and I asked my mom if we could go look for a dress, told her the whole scenario yadaayadayadaaaaa and I'm gonna go to Bloomingdales and look for a dress. DAMN I'm so annoyed. I need a dress. =( And I don't wanna resort to Macy's because everyone gets their dresses there. SMH. I gotta find a Mother's Day gift for my mom too. Hopefully I catch her eyeing something downtown so I can get an idea of what she wants.


Btw, fuck girls dude. Hella fake ass chicks at my school hahahahah. I could name a handful off the top of my head....but i won't.


Late.

No comments: