-Staying in bed until 4pm.
-Watching ABDC 2 while in bed.
-Fixing my room while listening to N*E*R*D's Seeing Sounds Album.
-Wrapping my Dad's gift for 30 minutes. HAHAH, I wrapped a gift in a gift in a gift with hella newspaper and shit.
-Getting ready because my family came over for Father's Day.
-Playing Guitar Hero. That thing was hella dusty when I took it out!
-Eating dinner and chillin' with family.
-Watching the Celtics lose. =( Kobe is a little punkass though. He plays hella dirty. Fool needs to get called on for his shit and his cheap ass fouls, smh.
-Making Peach Mango Tea. =)
-Cleaning my room again because there were shoes and clothes everywhere.
-Going back to bed and blogging. I was in a goooooood mood earlier. What happened?! >=(
WDYWT: In honor of the Celtics. Sup Paul Pierce. Aye, can you say 6th grade flashback? Haha, this jersey is hella old. Even though Celtics lost, it's all good because they're just waiting to win it at home!
Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment