Friday, June 20, 2008

Ice Cream

So today..I woke up nearly baked in my bed. It was so hot. -_- I called Lawrence and Christine up and asked if they wanted to do anything, but Christine couldn't 'cause she had family coming over. So me and Lawrence called some people up to see if they wanted to kick it. Joman came. Then I called Brian up and we picked him up afterwards. After that, we went to Tanforan for a stupid ass reason that shall not be named. I was hella craving Cold Stone so I bought Cheesecake flavored ice cream with Oreos. Lawrence bought something too. And then Joman and Brian said they weren't gonna get anything. 10 seconds later, Brian says, "WTF that's a rip off, I can go to Target and buy a big ass ice cream for what you paid." So I said, "I DARE YOU. And you have to walk around the mall with it." HAHAHAH so..


..this fool seriously goes to Target and buys his stupid Drumstick ice cream that he claims is "the best flavor ice cream out there" and we walk around the mall. Hahahah. People were hella staring at him like he was weird. Anyway, we walked around the mall for a little bit 'cause it was blazing hot outside. Brian ate like, 1/8 of that ice cream and left the rest on the floor of the garage to melt. Wasted. =( I finished my ice cream though.

Then we went to hella other places but I'm too lazy to write it all out because hot weather makes me not wanna do anything. Yay for sleeping with no blankets. And my auntie and uncle came over tonight and surprised me with my graduation gift: $100 and a trip to Hawaii. =) I'll be gone for like a week and a half. Right before school starts.

Maybe summer won't be so bad after all...good night.

No comments: