Still hasn't really hit me yet. I was trippin when I woke up yesterday morning because it felt like it was just the weekend and I was just gonna go back to school after. I think it'll finally sink in when I have to register for my classes for college and when I realize that not only is it summer vacation, but I won't even be going back to Westmoor when summer is over. Anyways, all in all, everything was totally bittersweet. I don't really know what kind of emotion to show. It's a pretty bad feeling. Here's some pics I guess..
senior breakfast
me, lawrence and jessica
last grad practice
anika hahahah
david and i
mr. arzaga
peter and i
me, christine, jackie, and tine

mav
julio
jchao
jeffrey lee
me, sharif and jackie

top of my cap

'06 peeps. sicat, javi, and gerico

wilbert
jordan
meljones
grads

joe
brian
lorie
samantha, dahila, and i

last day of school, mr. delbon. i had to visit.
service commissioners, main hallway

im hella white in this picture.

Bye Westmoor. Thank you for everything.

Shout to JChao. I'm sorry. And Lawrence. I was in such a bad mood yesterday. My mom was giving me such a hard time, and I think it affected my relationship with some people.
Went to the Kanye concert again last night. It was okay. I was on the floor in Row 17. I still think the April show I went to was better. Maybe because I anticipated it more. I missed Lupe Fiasco because we got caught with our cameras and had to go back to the car to put them away. Anyway, it's Saturday afternoon, I'm still in bed, and my back is hurting so bad.
I'm so unsatisfied with the way everything is right now. =/
BONUS PIC: BLOGGERS.

me, lawrence and jessica
last grad practice
anika hahahah
david and i
mr. arzaga
peter and i
me, christine, jackie, and tine
mav
julio
jchao
jeffrey lee
me, sharif and jackie
top of my cap

'06 peeps. sicat, javi, and gerico

wilbert
jordan
meljones
grads
joe
brian
lorie
samantha, dahila, and i

last day of school, mr. delbon. i had to visit.
service commissioners, main hallway
im hella white in this picture.

Bye Westmoor. Thank you for everything.

Shout to JChao. I'm sorry. And Lawrence. I was in such a bad mood yesterday. My mom was giving me such a hard time, and I think it affected my relationship with some people.
Went to the Kanye concert again last night. It was okay. I was on the floor in Row 17. I still think the April show I went to was better. Maybe because I anticipated it more. I missed Lupe Fiasco because we got caught with our cameras and had to go back to the car to put them away. Anyway, it's Saturday afternoon, I'm still in bed, and my back is hurting so bad.
I'm so unsatisfied with the way everything is right now. =/
BONUS PIC: BLOGGERS.


No comments:
Post a Comment