-I think I blog because I have no life.
-I think I should get ready because my family is coming over.
-I think summer sucks.
-I think college will suck even more because I have to go to school with people that annoy the living shit out of me.
-I think I should start saving for my iPhone.
-I think people that get caught when I know they're lying are...SMH.
-I think I spend too much money.
-I think I should be getting my Dad's Father's Day gift soon.
-I think the people that took my picture for graduation are fucking retarded because they sent me the wrong person for the proofs. Dumb motherfuckers.
-I think I should ask for more hours at work.
-I think I should get a new job though. Or a second one.
-I think I should get on top of my shit and stop lagging.
-I think I should finish reading the Driver's handbook since I'm almost done anyway.
-I think I need to sign up for my test so I can get my Ls and my new car!
-I think I shouldn't suck at math.
-I think I need to go to the bank to give my sister $60 for making my corsages for the proms I went to.
-I think people owe me money. No fuck that. I KNOW people owe me money.
-I think last minute kick it's are fucking ridiculous.
-I think I need to stop being pessimistic.
-I think I need to stop caring so much.
-I think about you a lot.
-I think too much.
-I think I'm happy.
Nevermind, I know I'm not.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment