abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789
Work is hella dull. I get paid to sit at the front desk and go online and take people's money when they let their kids come and play. HAHA and I get to work with Miguel and talk talk talk blahblahblah. I haven't been here in hella long, but all I've been doing is going out and working. Daily grind all the time. Yesterday, I went to Larissa and Char's birthday dinner and saw hella people that I haven't seen in years. Then went to Eman's house (in the middle of the woods/nowhere hahahah) and chilled for a bit before going home.
Hawaii is coming up, but not for a little while. I can't wait to just get the fuck away! Hella crackin' parties coming up too! Larissa's on the 29th, Eric and Jules's on the 5th, Auntie Cel's on the 12th and my sister's wedding/Abram's Birthday in October! Damn, this summer--better yet, this year is looking like a good one. I picked myself up from all the stupid and unnecessary shit I was put through before, and I'm so fucking ready for anything. "There's no time to be unhappy!", as quoted by Melanie...and it's so true! You only live once, so do what you want!
Happy Birthday Larissa and Amiel!
Life is sweet right now. 8)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment