In case you didn't know, registering for college classes is a bitch. I'm stressing off how I'm gonna work out the schedule when the classes I need are already getting filled and my registration isn't even until the 16th. -_- Anyway, I guess paying $8 for all my AP test scores offsets the stress of registering for classes. I passed my tests, which shocked even me since those tests were taken when major senioritis began kicking in. And FYI, my nigga Magness didn't teach me shit for the AP English test and I STILL passed. So INYOURFACE! Other than that, I stayed home until about 4-5 o'clock trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with school. Then I went to my nephew's game at Balboa Park and ate at Baker's Square after. And I finally made time today to register for my permit test. Told you I'd get things moving. ;)
Riordan Crusaders Baseball

WDYWT: Nike Polka Dot Blazers

So...walking back to the car, Jared and I passed by the park. Hahaha, Larissa, why am I kicking it with your brother and not you?!!?!?

In action (No homo. hahahaha)

Ghost Ride Ittttt...my belt is coming off...AND you can see my white ass tummy. -__-

GOOD NIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment