Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend Recap

Too lazy to blog. Actually, just not in the mood.

Saturday: My Auntie's Birthday Party at the Santa Clara Marriot = one good night.

Buffet style dinner.

My food and drinks.
A few of the desserts: Creme Brulee and mini cheesecakes.
Otea' Api
Elevaaaaaaatoooooooorrrrzzzz.
So basically, my uncle works for this place that makes roads signs or something...and yeah. This should be self-explanitory hahaha.
Angeline and I.
My dad and Jasmine
LOL there was a wedding that day. The people were Indian. They had a fat ass party of like 400 guests and shit..and then I guess their party was done so they crashed ours. But we welcomed them hahahah. Then my brother started to play Punjabi MC or some shit and they were getting hella hyped up. HAHAHAHAH. Memorable moment of the night.
My sisters....and future brother-in-law Mike. -_-
My nephew Marquez..he was tired. Poor thing. =(


LMFAO another memorable moment of the night. My brother-in-law Myrrh was hella drunk..and he got his old-school game back on the dancefloor. Enjoy. Btw, check out the way he lands at the end..and notice the BIG ASS black mark he makes on the dancefloor because of his shoes, hahahahah.







Sunday: REST.


Monday: Work with this fool. Then kick it with Lawrence and ate at Fuddruckers.


My blog: featuring Mr. Miguel Refundo. Hahahahahah.

Mini-burgers from Fuddruckers. 6 for $9.00. -___- But Lawrence treated since I went with him to talk to Mr. Reyes.. (and waited 45 fucking minutes just to do so!)
Nigga.
After I threw bread in Lawrence's drink, he said he was gonna get me back, but I put a napkin over my cup and he swaggerjacked me.
Hahahahah wtf right. We were walking back to the car after we finished eating and this dude was hella chillin where Todai's used to be. Lawrence dared me to take a pic.



Oh, one last video. Lol, I put bread in Lawrence's drink and dared him to drink it. He never did though. =( HAHA that music playing in the back is kinda gay.




Today: Work. Home. Sleep. Be sad. ='(


--My next blog will explain.

No comments: