Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MIA -_-

Damn, it's been a whole week already since I last blogged. I worked all last week because I needed money for when I go to Hawaii, but I realized I would't be able to pick up my paycheck anyways because they're only available on the 5th and 20th of each month. I'll be in Hawaii by then. =( But anyway, fast recap of this week.

My sister and her family came back from Walt Disney World on Friday and brought me back a little something. Macaroni..because "I'm gonna be in college and I have to cook my own food" according to my neices and nephews, haha. And my nephew picked out a keychain for me because he asked me which Disney character I liked. How sweet. =) I had work that day, so I didn't see them when they left. =/



That same day, I watched my "little sister", Winnie, for the weekend because my other sister went to Reno with her fiancee's side of the family.




Did a meetup on Sunday for these. Size 6.



Here we go again. -__- Did a meetup on Monday and got these Indiglos. Size 6 also. Don't ask how much I paid. It was a steal, I swear. Hahah.



Today, I went shopping with Christine. I was suppose to look for stuff for "Hawaii", but I ended up with more than I should have bought. Haha, oh well.



Guess what came in the mail today! =) My picture though. -_- hahahah.





The countdown begins! I can't wait for Hawaii!

1 comment:

Vince Ei said...

d-zang, another new driver on the road... now you can drive to hawaii, but you need a bridge that has not yet been created