Woke up at 10. Woke up Tim. Went to City College. Saw a counselor. Couldn't get waived for higher classes unless I had proof of my AP tests which I hadn't received in the mail yet. Left. Went to Lucky Chances. Then AT&T. Starbucks. Serramonte. Surf City. Saw Anna and Paul. Went to Tim's place because that sicko said he needed to take a shit. Bank of America. Jason's house...
....then,
HOME....TO FIND THAT I RECEIVED MY OFFICIAL AP TEST SCORES. -_______________-
So now I have to go back so I can get waived from certain classes. On the plus side, the dude I was talking to told me I'm basically half way done with my first semester of college because of the scores I got. HAHAHAHAH. Awesome. So he said don't worry about not getting the classes I want the first semester.
Pics from Tim's phone because I brought my camera but forgot my memory card. =/
At Lucky Chances. I was about to eat my food.

Waited to take a picture of me eating. Asshole hahahah.

My food. Yummmm.

Tim's fatass eating.

Tim's food. And you can see mine too.

Stupid, he tried to take a picture of me with both plates so it looked like I ate everything.

I think I'm going back to City. I wanna get the waiver over with.
1 comment:
i love eating the -silogs at lucky chances. ahah. seriously.
Post a Comment