Woke up early
again at 8 this morning. Had to go back to City
again because when I went back yesterday, I got there and they were closed. =/ FINALLY got my waivers and exemptions into higher math and english classes approved. Got home around 11. Went to sleep ASAP. Woke up at 1. Got ready for work. Work 1:30pm-8:00pm and it was busy as hell. There were hella kids because we had 2 fieldtrips from Daly City Park & Rec and TRP. Longest work day of my life. Closed at 8. Went to Village Host in Burlingame right after work for my sister's birthday. Almost fell asleep on my food. Went home. Blog. Big ass party again tomorrow.
I bring my camera everywhere now:
After a long ass day at work, I had to clean all of this. -_-

HAHAHAH closing time with Jonathan.

Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushroom and Garlic Pizza = crackin.

WDYWT: Grape 95s.

Brother-in-law, Birthday Girl, Oldest Sister.

Me and Jasmine playing with the camera.

Hahahah, CJ jumped in and did the signature pose while my sister opened her gifts.

Isaiah playing with the bubbles.

Goldilocks Mocha Cake.

Bored at the table.

Remainder of the cake.

I'm hella sleepy. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment