Friday, July 18, 2008

PASS.

Yay. :)

So after a failed attempt yesterday at trying to take my permit test, I woke up early this morning in hopes of making it to DMV early to avoid all the lines and waiting. Success at it's finest! Well, kinda. Lol, I missed 2, but as long as I passed, right? The story behind yesterday was the most retarded thing ever. Basically, I made an appointment to take my written test, and my test time was at 4:20pm. I left my house at 4pm and got to DMV around 4:10ish. When I got there, the lady that helped me said I needed some form of identification, WHICH I WAS NOT AWARE OF -_- (and on top of that, I don't even have an ID) so me and my mom had to drive back home and pull a speed racer to get my passport and social security card. Mind you, it was around 4:20 already, and DMV doesn't administer written tests after 4:30pm. So we were basically testing time. We got back at 4:30, thinking we would make it, and when the lady gave me a number, it said 4:33pm. -_____________- I couldn't take the test. Hahah that was such bullshit. So I just signed up to get my ID. And that's the story.

So this morning, I woke up around 7:30, got ready, went to DMV around 9? and took the test. Got outta there by 9:45. Now I'm back home and hella sleepy, but I can't sleep because my sister is coming over so we can drop them off at the airport. They're leaving for Florida with the kids to go to Disney...world? Yeah, Disneyworld. Then work at 3:30. Then I'm going out tonight with Anthony and Francis HAHAHAH. ("Hey Anthony, lemme bring my other 2 friends that have the same names as yours.") LOL.

Yesterday, when i got my ticket. You can barely see, but it says "4:33pm" at the bottom left. I sitll can't believe that lady wouldn't let me take my test. Actually, now that I think of it, the test didn't even take me that long.
Minus 2! Hahahah, and my weak ass picture. I didn't like it and on top of that, that's what's gonna go on my license. And you keep that picture for hella long! =(

K that's it. Oh yeah, I'll explain my "situation" soon. I said I would explain in my next entry, but I'll eventually get around to it. Seriously.

No comments: